Jennifer is a founding partner of Darger Errante Yavitz & Blau LLP. Immediately prior, she was a founding partner of Darger & Errante LLP. Her practice includes the defense of complex product liability and toxic tort litigation, including asbestos, pharmaceutical and mold cases. Jennifer also has extensive experience litigating and negotiating corporate and real estate disputes.
For over 30 years Jennifer has represented product manufacturers, equipment manufacturers, distributors, fiber suppliers, contractors, and premises owners as national trial and coordinating counsel, and as local counsel. She has prepared case management protocols, written client-specific litigation handbooks, and developed systems for uniform and effective case management in her role as national coordinating counsel for numerous clients.
Jennifer has designed and supervised extensive client-specific document reviews in the course of developing litigation strategies and defenses for her clients. She has been involved with case management, trial preparation and settlement negotiations in thousands of cases in numerous states, including New York, California, Illinois, Maryland, Texas, Michigan, and Pennsylvania. Specifically in the New York City Asbestos Litigation ("NYCAL"), she was appointed by Judge Kaplan, the NYC Administrative Judge, as one of two defense lawyers to conduct a series of training sessions for New York judges on the fundamentals of trying asbestos cases.
Insights & News
- Co-Chair, HB Litigation Conference, "Asbestos Litigation Crash Course," August 19, 2009
- Speaker and Organizer, New York City Asbestos Litigation Defense Group Deposition Seminar, July 19, 2007
- 2011 - Darger Errante Yavitz & Blau (partner)
- 2002 - Darger & Errante (partner)
- 1999 - Hanly & Conroy (partner)
- 1996 - Smith Abbott (partner)
- 1988 - Anderson Kill Olick & Oshinsky (partner)
- 1986 - Bloom & Greene
- 1984 - Hintze & Brown
- J.D., Brigham Young University School of Law
- B.S. magna cum laude, University of Utah
- New York
- US District Court, Eastern District of New York
- US District Court, Southern District of New York